About the Course
PCB stands for Printed Circuit Board. This workshop introduces students to the industrial process of PCB Designing and teaches them how to use an ECAD software to design an electronic circuit and further process it for fabrication.
Students are taught how to use the various chemical processes to get the PCB fabricated on a copper clad board keeping in mind the various safety precautions necessary while dealing with the various PCB chemicals.
The workshop is intended for Engg. Grads, School Students, Designers and Hobbyists interested in fabricating electronic circuits of their own.
Topics Covered :
Basic Electronics ECAD Electronics Design
- Familiarization with basic electronic concepts
- Introduction to Circuit Building blocks
- Overview of the Industrial PCB manufacturing processes
- Designing Schematics on CAD
- Laying out the PCB board in CAD
- Printing out the finished design
- Etching the PCB
- Assembling the PCB
- Testing the PCB
- Tips and Tricks with Home Made PCBs