About the Course
This workshop brushes your skills in Analog Electronics and introduces you to the exciting world of Autonomous Robotics after going through a brief introduction to programming in Arduino.
Students get to learn about how DTMF modules work, and are also taught how to integrate them with an Arduino board to implement various algorithms to build an efficient DTMF controlled robot, which can recieve DTMF commands from any mobile device and drive a robot seamlessly.
The workshop is open to anyone and everyone, passionate about Robotics, as we would be focusing on building concepts, from the scratch itself. However, having a basic knowledge of the electronics components as well as programming would be a added advantage for the students. The workshop is intended for Engg. Grads, School Students, Designers and Hobbyists interested in mobile robotics.
Topics Covered :
Basic Electronics Arduino Robotics DTMF
- Introduction to Arduino Microcontrollers
- Getting Used to the Arduino IDE
- Basics of Electronics
- Basics of Programming with Arduino
- Blinking an LED
- Controlling Motors with Arduino
- Basics of Robot Dynamics
- Building the Robot Structure
- Using a DTMF Module
- Processing the 8 bit DTMF input to control the motors
- Calliberation and Tuning the Motor output to the DTMF input
- Completing the Mobile Controlled Robot