About the Course
If you wish to dive into the world of microcontrollers and need something quick to jumpstart your projects that you have been running all around with you till now; then this workshop is just for you !!!
This workshop starts from the basics of Analog Electronics and then gradually introduces you to the exciting world of Arduino. If you wish to know more about what an Arduino is, do visit our blog here. Various interesting real life problems are taken aboard at the workshop and the participants are encouraged to think out-of-box and come up with innovative ideas to solve them.
The workshop is open to anyone and everyone, having a prior exposure to any sort of programming language. The workshop is intended for Engg. Grads, School Students, Designers and Hobbyists interested in creating interactive & responsive objects or environments.
Topics Covered :
Electronics Arduino Programming
- Basics of Electronics
- Introduction to Arduino
- Basic Anatomy of Arduino
- Getting Used to the Arduino IDE
- Programming with Arduino
- Blinking LEDs in a pattern
- Controlling brightness of the LEDs
- Generating tones on a Buzzer
- Detecting press on a Switch
- Designing a Light Sensor using LDR
- Introduction to Serial Monitoring
- Introduction to ADC
- Reading Potentiometer Values
- Reading the Light Sensor
- Building an Embedded Application