About the Course
This workshop brushes your skills in Analog Electronics and introduces you to the exciting world of Robotics after going through a brief introduction to the various related components deployed while making a line follower. Students get to learn about how the various sensors work, and are also taught how to make them and integrate them with various other components in order to implement the basic line following algorithms to build an efficient line follower robot, capable enough of participating in the various robotic events going around.
The workshop is open to anyone and everyone, passionate about Robotics, as we would be focusing on building concepts, from the scratch itself. However, having a basic knowledge of the electronics components would be a added advantage for the students. The workshop is intended for Engg. Grads, Designers and Hobbyists interested in analog robotics.
Topics Covered :
Basic Electronics Robotics
- Introduction to Analog Electronics
- Discussing various electronics concepts
- Designing and Developing an analog sensor
- Tuning the sensor for better performance
- Developing a digital sensor
- Introduction to Robot Dynamics
- Basics of building the Robot Hardware
- Introduction to Motor Driver
- Synchronizing Motor Driver with the digital sensors
- Discussing the Line Following algorithm
- Building a line follower