About the Course
This 24 hour training starts from the basics of Circuit Designing accompanied with brushing up your skills in Basic Electronics and takes you further into a detailed insight of the pcb design process. You shall learn, how to use CAD (Computer Aided Design) softwares to generate fabrication ready designs as well as print them to get your electronics working.
Students are taken through an extensive hands on training session where they design various circuits in the CAD software and then fabricate themselves onto a copper clad board. Various testing and tuning sessions are also carried at the end of the training so that the students can have a better understanding of the debugging processes as well.
It's intended for the people with Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication/ Instrumentation background with a keen interest in the field. Hobbysists and Professionals not having a technical background are equally welcome as we take everybody in the class through a thorough introduction to the basics and bring everyone at par in the class.
Topics Covered :
Basic Electronics Arduino Embedded System Design Robotics
- Theory and Introduction to Printed Circuit Boards
- Entire Overview of the Designing process
- Introduction to the Industrial Protocols and Design Specifics
- Getting Used to the PCB Designing Tools
- Brief introduction to Analog Electronics
- Basics of Analog Electronic Circuitry Designing
- Getting Introduced to PCB CAD
- Practical 1 : Developing a Circuit Schematic in PCB CAD
- Practical 2 : Developing the Board File
- Practical 3 : Designing a PCB Testing Tool : The Continuity Tester
- Getting Introduced to the Chemical Etching Process
: Developing the PCB with Hands on Etching Sessions
- Safety Sessions on Handling Chemicals
- Brief session on Soldering: tips and tricks
- Practical 5 : Assembly and Soldering the Continuity Tester
- Practical 6 : Testing of the Continuity Tester
- Circuit Verification Tips and Tricks
- Designing a 5v Power Supply : Revisiting the basic Electronics Concepts
- Practical 7 : Developing the Design files in PCB CAD
- Practical 8 : Fabricating the PCB
- Final Project : Developing a Circuit according to the pre-drafted specifications
- Practical 9 : Fabricating and Cross testing the PCB
- Circuit Simulation, testing and troubleshooting.