About the Course
This 30 hour training starts from the basics of Embedded System design concepts accompanied with brushing up your skills in Basic Electronics and takes you further into Arduino programming and Logic Building. You shall learn, how to use an Arduino based embedded system to capture data from the physical environment and process it for further processing and application.
Students are taken through an extensive hands on training session where they build embedded applications and take up various live projects and complete them at the end of the training.
It's intended for anyone and everyone interested in building interavtive physical systems. Hobbysists and Professionals not having a technical background are equally welcome as we take everybody in the class through a thorough introduction to the basics and bring everyone at par in the class.
Topics Covered :
Basic Electronics Arduino Embedded System Design Robotics
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Introduction to Arduino
- Drivers & Software Installation
- Getting used to Arduino IDE
- Anatomy of Arduino
- Detailed Pin Mapping and Auxiliaries
- Bootloaders and Bootloading process
- How to Program in Arduino ?
- LED Interfacing with Arduino Theory
- Practical: Blinking LEDs in a given pattern
- Basic Electronic Concepts of Embedded Designing
- Pulse Width Modulation Theory
- Practical: Controlling brightness of a LED.
- Seven Segment Displays Theory
- Practical: Displaying Digits on Seven Segment Displays
- LCD Interfacing with Arduino Theory
- Practical: Displaying Text on LCD
- Practical: Scrolling Text on LCD
- Digital Input Processing Theory
- Practical: Detecting Switch Inputs on Arduino Pins
- Practical: Controlling LEDs with Single Key Button
- Interfacing a Buzzer with Arduino Theory
- Practical: Generating Tones using Buzzer
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensors Theory
- Practical: Distance/Speed approximation using Ultrasonic Sensor
- Serial Communication in Arduino - Theory
- Practical: Controlling LEDs from the PC.
- Practical: Printing text on the LCD from PC
- Introduction to ADC and Serial Monitoring - Theory
- Practical: Interfacing a simple Potentiometer.
- Interfacing IR Sensors(Analog) Theory
- Practical: Designing and fabricating an IR sensor.
- Practical: Detecting obstacles and surface colour difference using above.
- Interfacing LDR Sensors(Analog) Theory
- Practical: Designing and fabricating an LDR sensor.
- Practical: Detecting Colour and Light Intensity with LDR Sensors.
- Interfacing Temperature Sensor Theory
- Practical: Calibrating Sensor value with Temperatur Range.
- Handling Heavy Power with Arduino- Theory
- Brief Discussion on Transistors and MOSFETs
- Interfacing a DC Motor with Arduino Theory
- Motor Driver & Its Need Theory
- Practical: Controlling Direction of Rotation of a Motor
- Working of Relays Theory
- Interfacing Relays with Arduino Theory
- Practical: Controlling AC Appliances using Arduino and Relay
- Introduction to Autonomous Robotics
- Line Follower Robot : Theory
- Practical: Making a Line Follower Robot
- Pit Follower Robot : Theory
- Light Follower/Avoider Robot : Theory
- Project Discussion and Building