Are you having an electronic product design in your mind but do not know where to start from ?
Or you have already tried visiting various consultancy firms with the hope to convert your fantastic concept into reality but in vain.
Then look no further as all your worries have come to an end now with Skubotics.
Our design, development, and prototyping services enable you to convert your product ideas from initial concept stage to a production-ready design. Our engineers can add value to your concept, no matter whatever stage your project is at. All you need to do is set up a meeting with us, explain us your need and wait for us to get back to you with your idea, transformed into a realtime product. Here is a sneak peek of how the product development takes place :
In this stage, we shall take your concept from pen & paper to a physical form, that mimics, the way the final product was supposed to respond to any user input. To facilitate your understanding process, the prototype we produce helps you to understand the complex interaction between the user and device. We usually hand produce multiple working prototypes, and then test them to gather further feedback and to identify bugs that will might crop up in the future.
Once the prototype is finalized, we proceed with completing the conversion process from concept to product. The processes we support currently are :
- PCB Design & Fabrication : We can design conventional through-hole, surface mount technologies (SMT) on rigid circuits and check them with ICT (in-circuit test) and a functional test.
- Electronic Assembly : We take full responsibility of mounting all the components along with mechanical integration (soldering & cabling)
- Firmware Development : Almost every electronic product today uses at least one microcontroller with its internal peripherals and custom firmware which previously would have been designed with significant amounts of analog circuitry and digital logic. We can help you design and develop the logic efficiently to run your MCU based products.
In this stage, we shall be testing the the final product to gather further feedback and to identify bugs that will might crop up in the future and resolve it well.
Our Specialization :
- Microcontroller based Digital Electronic Designs
- Custom Sensor interfacing with Signal Acquisition and Conditioning
- Communication protocols - I2C, RS232, USB
- Wireless Communications - Infrared, Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC, RFID
- Custom Software Integration & Interface Support